Our fundraisers support our enrichment programs, community-building events, and supplement the school’s budget annually. PTA funding has provided the following:
Parent-run Enrichment Programs:
Fine Arts Mini-Experience (FAME) and the Parent Educator Project (PEP), a program that teaches anti-drug, anti-alcohol and decision making skills to third graders.
- Community-Building Events: the Welcome Breakfast, Back-To-School Potluck, Fall Carnival, Skate Night, Movie Night, and our Annual Book Fairs.
- Library and computer lab support.
- Targeted reading and math help for students who need support.
- Yearly allowance for each teacher to purchase additional classroom materials.
- Bottled water for the portable classrooms.
- Disaster preparedness supplies.
- Educational aides.
- Academic and character building assemblies, i.e. Soul Shoppe.
- Fall and Spring Campus Beautification Projects.
"Do you want to be a PTA volunteer?"
Take a look of our Committees page and see where your skills and interests are best matched. The old adage many hands make light work holds true at Proctor. Thank you for supporting your PTA with your valuable time and commitment.